Welcome Aboard Antony
A Big welcome to Pirl Media to Antony Cullen
A big welcome to the newest addition to our team Antony Cullen.
Antony joined us yesterday from our Apprenticeship partner Interserve and will start his 12 month work placed Digital Marketing Apprenticeship next week.
Over the coming weeks and months Antony will learn the following:
- Who our customers are, and importantly who their customers are.
- On Page SEO
- Keyword research
- Google Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google My Business / Maps
A few things we know about Antony already are:
- He loves the drums!
- He is from Bootle and supports Liverpool FC (booo)
- He’s a bit of a nerd really!
- Loves Poker and actually has a PokerFace 🙂
- He has a beard!
- His favourite film is Ferris Bueller’s day off (Quality!)
- He has a great tattoo of Sailor Jerry on his arm – so erm he likes rum!
Having worked in the past closely with Ron Goodman at Interserve and had great results with other apprentices, we are extremely confident that Antony will go on to be a top SEO and add value to our growing business.